8.23.2008

"married life"

i really am not sure how to blog, because i feel dumb writing things. i feel especially mad at myself today, because i've seen other peoples blogs and they post pictures as they update loved ones on their lives and this morning before leaving to watch achaya cheer at a football game, i saw my camera's USB cord in my purse and took it out, thinking i don't need this. well, now i'm at the church (my only internet outlet for the time being) and thinking i would love to upload the pics that me and mac took last night and that i took this morning so i could show you as i update you on my life.. guess i can just do that later!

my first week of married life is over - it was a very interesting week. we had our first houseguests stay with us on sunday and monday night and that was a whole lot of fun for us.. the rest of the week i have just been spending my time at the church with mccauley or at home reading or watching arrested development (our new favorite on dvd tv show) i REALLY need to find a job... monday afternoon is dedicated to that. i emailed my resume to FIVE places online, but have heard nothing back.

the people at friendswood are REALLY great to me, but it is really different from calvary. i miss everyone pretty bad -- and am so excited to see them next weekend!

besides that, there's not much to update on. we went to achaya's football game today and she was so cute it made me yearn for motherhood.. but don't worry, i still faithfully take birth control at 11:30 every night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brittni...you crack me up! You are adorable! Thanks for sharing your blog and for continuing to take your BC! Love, Your Mother

Donya said...

Brittni! You cute little thing you! Loved your blog except for all of the punctuation (I know...that is "text life" but it still drives me crazy) I too am glad you are still faithfully taking your birth control....being unfaithful might get you pregnant....just ask me about Ashley! Anyway, sounds like you are settling into your new life quite well. How's the cooking going? Made ice cream yet? Even though I never really saw you when you were here...I really miss you. Just knowing I can't see if you if I want to is what is hardest. I love you so much and can't wait to see you this weekend. Love, Aunt Donya

Anonymous said...

Brittni, I miss you all the time,
but I am especially missing you today because it is Tues. I'm getting ready to go grind meat right now!
It's sounds like you've adapted to
marriage life quite well, just don't forget BC!
Listen honey, it's not your punctuation that drives me crazy but your saying "Me and Mac" - it
should be "Mac and I (or me, whichever is correct). Just fyi.
Love, Meems

Anonymous said...

have a kid already shoooooooooooooot

just trying to be different love you cuzzzziin:)

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com real people sharing real stories about how Love has really impacted and changed their lives. Share your story, struggles, or testimonies. Blessings...